Sunday, December 6, 2009

NATURE




I Love nature, walking thru the woods in the Spring, listening to the sounds of the birds singing, and the rustling of the breeze thru the trees, the sound of the water in the river rushing by.

I Love the quiet and just the sounds of nature.
Watching the squirrel's running and playing.

No people around, and being one with nature, that's me.
I enjoy getting away, and my quiet place, I can stay here forever.

No worries
No cares

walking thru the woods and seeing the giant trees growing as tall as the sky.
Everything smells so fresh and the sunshine is bright and warm, I can feel the sunshine on me and guiding me on my quest to discover the beauty of nature.

How can I not take in how wonderful this is?

I walk to a rock and sit and take a break, and look around and see, nothing but the true beauty of flowers growing and looking as sweet as they smell.

This is Gods creation, he created everything I see.

He made this world for you and me, so come with me and enjoy a walk thru the wilderness and see how beautiful everything is!

Come with me out in Gods country.
Come walk with me in the sunshine and get away from everything.
And you may not want to leave.

Take my hand and we will explore together.

Hand in hand together we walk.

1 comment:

M. Reka said...

Lovely, I liked it very much :)
Short Poems