Monday, November 23, 2009

HELP

how can I help you?
Often people ask that question, and not willing to really help someone, jst offering to ask that question, as they are passing by.

I want to help you, I want to share with you, who I am and what I believe in.

I want to be their for you, when you are in need of help and together we can do anything!

Only together can people really learn how to help others.
Only by reaching out to help a friend, or someone you don't even know.

Reaching out to give our hearts, or a helping hand, and even to just be their, to listen when no one else, would give the time, to listen when they saw someone, alone to needed a friend, to sit with them, and to hold them and dry away the tears, and make them smile again.

I want to be your friend, I am here for you if only you call my name, and let me know, you want to come unto me.

Open your hearts eyes and minds.
Reach out to help someone today and make a difference, in someone's life.

Call on family just to say HI!

Do one good deed a day, and you will always feel better about yourself, and you will be glad you did, take some time to help another today!

Always do today what you put off yesterday!

No comments: