Saturday, November 21, 2009

SEASONS CHANGE:

THIS POEM IS ABOUT THE LOVE & WONDERS ABOUT LIFE... & HOW TO VIEW LIFE AS IT PASSES BY!

SEASON'S CHANGE:


Seasons change & so must I!
As the winters come & cover the world with a blanket of white & I look around & see a whole world that has been put to sleep.
All is quiet, all is still I must wonder around this world of Cold 'n Frozen land!
How can I understand? where the life has gone?
Could it be that time has stopped? For a brief period to be born again in the Spring?
When All Creation Comes Alive To Sing?
The laughter of children as they dance for the dawn of a new? Come to life again Come Alive to Sing through the blooms of flowers & trees they have a song with a message for You & Me!
We need only to listen with our Hearts open that is the Glorious Love is about to start!
Still I wonder As Season's Change & so Must I.
It's Not for me to ask why?
it's all part of God's plan. (Not for mortals like us to understand)
But to stop & think about the wonders of little things that You & I cannot change.
Still in the Spring time's sunny days {All is happy in it's own Special way} Share this time with someone Special to you, don't let the singing of nature, or a warm gentle smile of a child go unnoticed.
little things like a warm summer days through the woods while riding horses with a Special Friend, or swimming in the wide open lake, a lazy day!
Always say a little prayer to the Man Upstairs. How much this time means to you, & the ones who Love you!
Brings a message of Hope, Peace & Love!
From God up above, that Season's Change & So Must I.
For Summer waits for no man to put off what he plans. To share with the family of his. Coz, He's Too Busy to see what's right in front of him, warm gentle kisses he'll never share, no one knows he cared.
Always too busy with what was important to him. Now the light grows dim. Never taking the time to play, on a beautiful summers day!
So joyful & free running here & their, without a care, these moments we all must share for deep inside of our hearts is where the Love for each other must start. For the Season of Love is with us everyday. We only need to hear God say...
Open your hearts & let the Love of every new day fill us with God's cheer from the sweet purfume of blooming flowers & trees we miss the beauty that's right in front of you & me, for all to see!
Only open your hearts & eyes to see it really is a Beautiful Thing! For summer is a time to play also it's the Season of Love!
With each flower, tree, & bee we see the sweetness pf the way life should be. Laughter from joyous hearts for they do not feel what they have known all along! That Love is about to start! Deep down inside their hearts!
Down the grassy meadows, our Lovers can share the Beauty of God is Everywhere!
Make your plans to share in his wondrous season spend a day with nature! All the beauty is waiting for you & me! For summer is Hot & dry it still brings a tear to mine eye.
For I know I cannot stay, for I must go play all hours of the day! Just to hear a song sang from a willow tree above, the melody calls to me! & Opens mine eyes to see that all will be gone in the blink of ones eye!
If you don't take time out & watch the clouds roll by on a Lovely grassy hill. Remembering times gone by of the Love we once shared. Hear the echo carried on the wind I turned to see & you returned to me!
I never was alone I see as long as I had the one who gave me the Love I feel inside of me!
As we roll past the flowers soo Lovely & free I turn to you & you kiss me so sweetly! Roll on down past the hills & trees the harmony of birds sing to you & me!
As I hold you close to me, I whisper in your diamond ears, that Season's Change & So Must I!
As Fall is upon us So soon, Once again the world we share must once again start to unfurl!
To sleep & wake Again.

No comments: